Mrs Folorunso Alakija, 65, presented her books to former Military Head of State, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida at the IBB University Minna, Niger State on Thursday, July 28. Nigeria’s richest woman also commissioned the Modupe and Folorunso Alakija Lecture theatre at the University.

See more Photos below:

Godspower Oshodin

A Poet, Writer, International Media Consultant, Film-Maker, and Co-author of 'Global Seal of Integrity'

3 thoughts on “PHOTOS: Nigerian Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Babangida In Minna

• Jul 31, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Right here is the perfect webpage for anybody who hopes
    to find out about this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not
    that I really would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic
    that has been written about for many years. Wonderful stuff,
    just great!

• Jul 31, 2017 at 10:54 pm

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everybody else encountering issues with your site.
    It seems like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let
    me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a problem with my browser
    because I’ve had this happen before. Thanks

• Aug 1, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone
    with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!