Robbery Suspect Swims in Stagnant Water After Maximum Beating in Delta (Photos)

A petty thief who was busted in the line of his criminal operations in Delta State was given the bitter taste of jungle justice by a mob.

The unnamed petty criminal enjoying the coldness of the stagnant water
A young robber suspect was humiliated in public after he was caught stealing from a boutique at Ajogodo, Delta State.
He was nabbed stealing a mobile phone as the people of the area taught him a lesson. He was beaten mercilessly and made to ‘swim’ in a dirty water in the area as he begged for mercy.
See more photos:

Godspower Oshodin

A Poet, Writer, International Media Consultant, Film-Maker, and Co-author of 'Global Seal of Integrity'

8 thoughts on “Robbery Suspect Swims in Stagnant Water After Maximum Beating in Delta (Photos)

• Jul 31, 2017 at 9:58 pm

I enjoy, result in I discovered just what I was having
    a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

• Aug 1, 2017 at 12:39 am

Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this website needs
    much more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks
    for the information!

• Aug 1, 2017 at 4:41 am

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have consider your stuff previous to and you’re simply too great.
    I actually like what you have bought right here,
    certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you assert it.
    You’re making it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it smart.
    I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a great
    website.

• Aug 1, 2017 at 11:20 am

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely
    wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are
    stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable
    and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant
    wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous web
    site.

• Aug 1, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it’s truly informative. I’m going to watch
    out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.

A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!