‘This Is My First Time’; Kidnapper Arrested In Imo Reveals How Much He Got.

Some days ago, it was reported that one of the kidnappers who allegedly abducted two two entertainers, Ugo Stevenson and Izunna Obiakor, in Owerri, Imo State and demanded millions of naira, has been arrested by the police.. The kidnapper was arrested while attempting to collect a ransom of N300,000 after his gang initially received N1 million.

It was learnt that N1m was paid as ransom for their release of the entertainers after spending five nights in the kidnapper’ s den .

A 2007 Toyota Highlander Sports Utility Vehicle belonging to one of the entertainers was not recovered. The nabbed suspect and his fleeing gang members re-established contact with their victims demanding additional N300, 000 before his SUV could be released to them.

The operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad , led by its Commander , Godfrey Victor, cashed in on that. The kidnap victims were asked to play along .

It was in the process of receiving another ransom of N300, 000, after collecting N1 m earlier, that this suspect , Sunday Okoli , aged 35 , who hails from Amokohia Ubi in the Owerri West Local Government Area of Imo State, was nabbed . Unfortunately, others escaped .”

During an interview with newsmen, Okoli said that he was given N100, 000 as his share from the ransom collected from the entertainers.

“ My name is Sunday Okoli ; I am from Amokohia Ubi in the Owerri West LGA. I recently came back from Lagos and this is the first time I joined them to this operation .

“ I got a share of N100,000 from N600,000 that was paid . I did not follow them to the hideout . The hideout is at Awara in Ohaji/ Egbema LGA though I have not been there before . That is where the jeep is ,” he said.

29 thoughts on “‘This Is My First Time’; Kidnapper Arrested In Imo Reveals How Much He Got.

• Pingback:5vn6ey9c63v4bwct5vwc4

• Oct 26, 2018 at 2:34 am

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with a very superb chance to check tips from this site. It is always very excellent and as well , packed with fun for me personally and my office fellow workers to visit your web site not less than three times in a week to study the latest things you have got. Of course, we are at all times contented for the cool concepts served by you. Selected 2 facts in this article are unquestionably the best we have all ever had.

• Oct 27, 2018 at 1:27 am

I simply needed to appreciate you once more. I am not sure the things that I would have taken care of without the actual ways shared by you regarding my problem. It was before a distressing crisis in my view, nevertheless being able to view a skilled fashion you treated the issue forced me to jump for gladness. I’m just grateful for this assistance and have high hopes you realize what a powerful job you have been accomplishing instructing many others via a web site. I am certain you haven’t met any of us.

• Oct 27, 2018 at 10:57 pm

My wife and i felt so joyous that John managed to finish up his preliminary research from your precious recommendations he gained from your own site. It is now and again perplexing to simply choose to be offering strategies that many people today could have been selling. And we all see we now have the website owner to be grateful to for this. Those explanations you have made, the simple website navigation, the friendships you will help to create – it’s got all powerful, and it’s really assisting our son and us believe that this topic is excellent, which is exceptionally essential. Thanks for all!

• Oct 28, 2018 at 7:17 pm

I precisely desired to thank you so much once again. I am not sure the things I could possibly have undertaken in the absence of these tips contributed by you concerning such a subject. This was a very daunting crisis in my circumstances, nevertheless taking note of your specialized style you handled it made me to leap for happiness. Now i am thankful for your support and thus wish you realize what a great job you have been getting into training many others through the use of your site. I’m certain you’ve never come across any of us.

• Oct 29, 2018 at 11:27 am

I am writing to let you know of the beneficial encounter my daughter had reading through your site. She came to understand many pieces, which included what it is like to have an excellent helping spirit to let others completely fully grasp a variety of extremely tough matters. You actually exceeded my expected results. I appreciate you for producing the warm and helpful, trustworthy, educational as well as fun tips on your topic to Gloria.

• Oct 29, 2018 at 2:01 pm

I needed to compose you a very little note just to give thanks the moment again for those pleasing principles you’ve provided on this site. It has been quite unbelievably generous with you to provide extensively precisely what a lot of people might have advertised for an e-book to end up making some cash on their own, even more so now that you might well have tried it in the event you considered necessary. These basics additionally acted like a great way to know that many people have similar fervor much like my personal own to know the truth many more with regards to this problem. I know there are millions of more pleasant times in the future for individuals that take a look at your site.

• Oct 30, 2018 at 6:46 am

I precisely needed to appreciate you again. I’m not certain the things that I might have worked on in the absence of the entire opinions documented by you regarding my topic. It was before the frightening case in my position, however , taking a look at a specialised manner you solved that took me to leap over delight. Now i am happier for the information and have high hopes you comprehend what a powerful job you’re doing instructing the rest all through your site. I know that you have never met any of us.

• Oct 31, 2018 at 2:42 am

Needed to create you a tiny note in order to thank you again for your personal amazing basics you have shared in this case. It is so shockingly open-handed of you to give unreservedly all that a number of us would’ve offered for sale as an e-book to generate some cash on their own, mostly considering that you could have done it in the event you wanted. The ideas additionally worked like a fantastic way to be sure that most people have similar dream just as my very own to know the truth a good deal more in regard to this matter. I’m sure there are a lot more fun instances up front for individuals who looked at your blog post.

• Nov 1, 2018 at 6:44 pm

I have to get across my affection for your generosity supporting men who absolutely need help on that topic. Your special commitment to getting the solution up and down turned out to be really valuable and have in every case empowered girls like me to realize their desired goals. Your personal valuable information indicates much to me and even more to my fellow workers. Best wishes; from each one of us.

• Nov 2, 2018 at 10:55 am

I intended to create you this very small note just to say thanks over again on your nice methods you’ve featured on this page. It has been certainly particularly open-handed with people like you to give openly what exactly a lot of folks would have marketed as an ebook to help make some profit for themselves, primarily since you could possibly have tried it in case you decided. Those tricks additionally served to provide a great way to understand that other individuals have similar eagerness similar to my personal own to learn a great deal more with reference to this issue. I believe there are millions of more fun occasions ahead for those who read your website.

• Nov 3, 2018 at 8:03 am

My wife and i got very fortunate that Michael managed to round up his investigation from your precious recommendations he was given through your blog. It is now and again perplexing to just find yourself giving away points which some others may have been making money from. And now we do know we have got the writer to be grateful to for that. Those explanations you made, the straightforward website menu, the friendships you help instill – it’s got all great, and it is facilitating our son and the family know that this subject is entertaining, which is incredibly important. Thank you for everything!

• Pingback:https://sites.google.com/site/shophousevincitygrandparkquan9

• Pingback:https://credits.us.org

• Pingback:gyms

• Pingback:Manifestation Magic

• Pingback:Layarkaca21

• Pingback:Power Efficiency Guide

• Nov 20, 2018 at 10:23 am

Dubai is one of best place for Tourists. Its not only about skyscapers but its all about fun and luxury life. We have listed best tour packages for you.

• Pingback:Security guard services new york

• Pingback:Roxanne Hurlock

• Pingback:Cheap Escort London

• Nov 26, 2018 at 9:27 pm

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

• Pingback:property in malta