Reno Omokri Shares A Photo Of Himself With His Lookalike Son

Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri took to his twitter handle to share a photo of himself with his lookalike Son with caption saying…

Greetings from my lookalike son and I to you and your family. Fathers, spend time with your children. It is like oxygen for their self esteem. A child who knows his father loves him is a child who can do anything he puts his mind to. Love your kids as God loves Jesus!

13 thoughts on “Reno Omokri Shares A Photo Of Himself With His Lookalike Son

• Aug 19, 2018 at 6:00 pm

I precisely desired to say thanks yet again. I’m not certain the things that I might have worked on without those basics provided by you relating to such question. Completely was a intimidating case in my view, nevertheless taking a look at your specialised style you solved it forced me to leap with contentment. I am just happier for the support and in addition hope that you comprehend what a great job you are accomplishing training men and women with the aid of a web site. Most probably you haven’t met any of us.

• Aug 19, 2018 at 11:28 pm

Genuinely programming is nothing however it’s a logic, if you take grip on it then you are the professional else nil.

• Aug 19, 2018 at 11:41 pm

That’s in fact a nice movie described within this article about how to write a article, therefore i got clear idea from here.

• Aug 20, 2018 at 12:23 am

I like to get my inspiration from really meaningful phrases said by truly great people like “That man is wisest who, like Socrates, realizes that his wisdom is worthless”, do you know where I can find thematic compiltaions of those?

• Aug 20, 2018 at 3:00 am

So you are not a gym rat.The panties come in all sizes, colors and has a sexy look that lends itself well to all types of situations. The games could be watched on television, digital and social media in more than 200 countries and regions. Several people have even designed blogs and web sites devoted entirely to providing the community with unbiased Houston restaurant reviews from fellow diners just like your self.India has emerged as the preferred destination for medical tourism,Haason Reddick

• Aug 20, 2018 at 4:55 am

This happens because the links that trace back to your site allow Google to determine the quality you will offer and you must be sure it is done right. 30 (Xinhua) China’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) will launch a yearly internal inspection,Maglia Mario Lemina, targeting the embezzlement of scientific research funds. This is why you have to work with the right team for it. The few is demanded to contact them before hitting the hay. It is extremely believe in worthy that you can eas

• Aug 20, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appearance. I must say you’ve done a great job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!