Kamaludden Bashir treks From Zaria to Abuja for Atiku

A young man, Kamaludden Bashir, has commenced trekking from Zaria to Abuja to show his support over the emergence of Atiku Abubakar as the presidential candidate of the  Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Bashir who arrived Kaduna on Tuesday, a day after he left Zaria, told newsmen that he plans to reach Abuja within five days.

“I am really happy with the victory, that is why I am trekking to Abuja to show him that I am with him 100 per cent.

“Along the way, I will sensitizes thousands of youth to join me in the campaign to make Nigeria great under Atiku as president.

“I believe that only him can overcome the problems of unemployment, poverty, insecurity, communal and ethno-religious crisis disturbing the peace and stability of the country.

According to him, he left Kwarbai area of Zaria at about 6:30 am on Monday after his parents prayed for him.

Bashir believed that Abubakar’s structures all over the country were strong enough to push for his election in February.

“I believe in Atiku, that is why I am trekking in solidarity and praying for him to win the 2019 presidential election.

“I believe he is the best man that can fight corruption and take Nigerian youths to the promised land.”

According to him, he was robbed of his money, food and water along the way, but said the experience would not deter him from continuing with the journey.

Bashir urged Nigerian youths to support the former vice president during the general elections so as to put Nigeria on a better direction.

17 thoughts on “Kamaludden Bashir treks From Zaria to Abuja for Atiku

• Oct 11, 2018 at 7:54 am

Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.

• Oct 11, 2018 at 10:39 am

The Fed’s monetary policy committee announced the end of the third round of monthly asset purchase program, as it “continues to see sufficient underlying strength in the broader economy to support ongoing progress toward maximum employment in a Paddy McNair Manchester United Jersey context of price stability,” according to a statement issued after a two-day meeting.The Supreme Court put off the reading of its verdict onYingluck’s case until Sept.S.In conclusion, getting good results within Netwo

• Oct 11, 2018 at 1:55 pm

“You learn about happy marriages through good role models andor by studying. Moreover, they embody blenders and compressors for the specific explanation behind blending of rough materials and sprinkling procurement independently. After having given a patient hearing to understand your requirement, they will accordingly guide you. The brand of Ecco shoes includes different products for special use,Wholesale Jerseys, such as sport and casual.Make your marriage a priority.Si votre faillite a &eacut

• Oct 12, 2018 at 1:45 am

There are various reasons why a consumer may have bad credit but the fear of making this known in a credit report which is created by Guyana’s finest Credit bureau- Creditinfo, is not something most Guyanese are open to. And that is quite understandable.But the executive members of the bureau are calling on citizens to not be fearful of their transgressions that it can help to improve the image of their creditworthiness.David Falconer,Cheap Adidas Nmd Australia, Sales and Business Developm

• Dec 16, 2018 at 12:36 am

It’s fantastic that you are getting ideas from this
    paragraph as well as from our argument made at this place.

• Dec 16, 2018 at 3:00 am

I pay a quick visit daily a few web sites and blogs to read posts, but this webpage
    offers feature based writing.

• Dec 16, 2018 at 3:30 am

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it
    is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish
    to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

• Dec 16, 2018 at 4:37 am

Hi there, everything is going sound here and ofcourse every
    one is sharing facts, that’s actually good, keep up writing.

• Dec 16, 2018 at 4:14 pm

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.

It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more
    often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Excellent work!

• Dec 16, 2018 at 5:58 pm

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we
    have created some nice practices and we are looking to swap solutions with other folks,
    why not shoot me an email if interested.